Terms & Conditions
1. Paying the booking fee is the client agreeing to the terms and conditions cited below.
1.1 A non-refundable booking fee of £200.00 of the full balance is payable to secure your Wedding date. The full balance is due no later than six weeks (42 days) before the wedding day. Payment can be taken via Bank Transfer, Cheque or PayPal. Staggered payments are available.
1.2 You may cancel the contract at any time prior to the event by contacting Chris Kelly Films in writing, however a fee will need to be paid. Terms of cancellation : 50% of full payment if cancelled within six months of the wedding; 80% of full payment if cancelled within three months of the wedding; and Full payment if cancelled within two month of the wedding.
1.3 In the event that more than one client wishes to book wedding services on the same day, preference will go to the first client to pay the booking fee. Rescheduled weddings will only be accommodated if the new date does not conflict with another booked wedding.
1.4 Client is allowed a 14 days 'cooling off' period after first paying the booking fee, allowing opportunity to change their mind and be refunded monies paid with no issue. After 14 days, booking fee is non-refundable.
2. Chris Kelly Films will be the exclusive professional videographer. Friends and family are permitted to operate video cameras on the condition that they do not interfere with or get in the way of the professional coverage to ensure satisfactory discharge of the contract.
2.2 It is the client's responsibility to secure access to areas for videography. Chris Kelly Films will not be responsible for coverage lost due to access restrictions. If restrictions are given on the day, by any authority member of the church, celebrant or venue, Chris Kelly Films must adhere to them to avoid disruption of the ceremony or other key moments.
3. Chris Kelly Films will not be held liable for any production problems beyond our control, e.g. bad weather, accidents, poor acoustics/lighting, interference from guests, drunken guests, etc.
3.1 Chris Kelly Films reserves the right to terminate this contract at any time for any reasonable cause, e.g. accident or ill health. In this event all monies paid will be refunded in full. Chris Kelly Films will endeavour to put the client in touch with another videographer in the event they are unable to attend the event due to illness, injury, victim of crime etc. In the event of cancellation by Chris Kelly Films, or in the very unlikely event of total video failure, liability shall be limited to a full refund of any fees paid.
3.2 Chris Kelly Films will not be liable for any delays caused by circumstances, which are beyond our reasonable control. We will not be liable for any Radio Signal losses. Battery failures, equipment failure and or material defects, which are beyond our control. Any refunds for the EVENT will be limited to no more than the original sums involved. In the unlikely event of a total video failure or cancellation of this contract by either party or in any other circumstance the liability of one party to the other shall be limited to the total value of the contract. Neither party shall be liable for indirect or consequential loss.
3.3 Any liability on the part of Chris Kelly Films will be limited to the amount of monies paid.
4. All editing and post production will be carried out to Chris Kelly Films' discretion and using Chris Kelly Films' style. Pleasing colour balance and illuminance will be provided but due to greatly varying lighting conditions, this cannot be guaranteed. The Videographer will re-touch and finish the video according to his own discretion.
4.1 Upon taking possession of the finished product, the client must inform Chris Kelly Films of any technical or other problems with the video within 7 days. After 7 days, if no notification has been received, the client will be deemed to be satisfied with the product. All other re-edits or any additional changes will be charged at the rate of £95.00 per hour of editing time.
4.2 Completion and delivery of the final edited wedding DVD will be 8-14 weeks after the wedding day.
5. Chris Kelly Films owns the artistic licence in relation to the material, locations used and final editing. Copyright of all material recorded and created will be owned by Chris Kelly Films. We reserve the right to use footage in any wedding promotions or online highlights films unless cited in the contract.